Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ugh. Snow.


It's pretty and all, but 3 feet is just a little too much for my liking . . .

See that little brick box? Oh you're having trouble finding it? Well yes, I suppose that is likely in this amount of snow. But it's there . . . buried, along with my hopes and dreams of ever running outside again. I have therefore resorted to such:

I really hate treadmills. They just can't compete with being outside with the sun and fresh air and trees and changing scenery. Oh how I miss climbing in my favorite maple trees . . .


However if I were to try and run outside at this very moment, I would end up wading through snow rather than running, develop a nasty case of frostbite, which could then result in gangrene and I would lose all my toes and possibly my legs below the knee. But that's all hypothetical . . .
Needless to say I need to get out of this house.
Is it bad that I hope we have class tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment