Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm LOST


In more ways than one . . .

1. Nursing school. I'm taking this moment to complain about the 3 hour classes, the 86 slide powerpoint lectures, and the ridiculously high expectations the teachers come with. Oh yeah, and if we don't learn it all perfectly, SOMEONE COULD DIE. And it would be our fault. Scary? YES.
I do sort of love it in a way. If you think hard enough, which definitely takes some serious energy, it all makes sense. And it's pretty interesting, I mean, who knew that increased blood-urea-nitrogen and normal creatinine levels usually mean dehydration, or that your cheek will twitch if you don't have enough calcium.

I'm just hoping this ^^^ doesn't happen to me anytime soon.

2. I'M SO EXCITED FOR LOST TO START!!!!!!!!


I've been re-watching the 5th season in the hopes that I kinda know what's going on this coming season, which is quite possibly impossible. This show is insane, and J.J. Abrams is a genius. It's a little depressing that this is the last season though . . . it should be as twisted and confusing as ever. Perhaps we can all bounce ideas/theories/speculations around at LOST Night in the Mason family household. Word on the street is the potluck theme is Mexican. I may just have to make an appearance.

I don't know about you, but I could totally be stranded on some crazy island with Boone Carlyle.
Too bad he "died" like 4 seasons ago . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment