Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Home.


There's nothing like coming home after you've been away (even if it's only been for a short, but stressful amount of time) to a house full of people excited to see you. I love how not much changes, and the changes that do occur are most often for the better (newly painted bathrooms for instance). I love that my sister continues to crack jokes, that my mom always has a hug, and that my room is still as freezing as ever. I love smell of delicious food that hits you when you first walk in, and that there are cookies in the little glass dome waiting to be eaten. Even helping with my brother's homework is a welcome break from the external world that is not my house and home.

I love it here.

But more importantly I love the people here.


Dorothy definitely had it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment