Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm Bad At Blogging . . .


I can't seem to keep up with it. Nursing school runs my liiiiiiiiiiife.

Speaking nursing school, clinicals were pretty cool this week. On thursday I got to go down to the Cardiac Catheterization Lab (Cath Lab = SO AWESOME) and it was so busy and so much going on, I definitely think it's something I'm going to consider after graduation.

And yesterday I went to the ICU, which is certainly not my cup of tea. Too many tubes, monitors, charting etc. I enjoy talking with the patients, not monitoring their lack of pupillary reflex every 15 min (sad).
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

On a brighter note, we have an adult health quiz monday. Ok so maybe that's not so bright, but I do kind of enjoy studying for them, because I basically just recopy all the powerpoints and jam out to music. I generally listen to one album until I'm almost sick of it and the I switch. Recent selections have been:

-Angels & Airwaves - "I-Empire/We Don't Need to Whisper"
-Mute Math - "Flesh and Bones Electric Fun (Live)"
-Whitley - "The Submarine"
-John Mayer - "Room For Squares -- > Battle Studies"
-William Fitzsimmons - "Until When We Are Ghosts"
-Iron and Wine - "The Shepherd's Dog"
-Ray LaMontagne - "Gossip in the Grain"
-Joshua Radin - "Simple Times"
-Matt & Kim - "Grand"

Happy studying to my Nursing friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment