Monday, March 14, 2011

Magic Number pt III

11. The Office = Life (I could now possibly change this to Jim+Pam = life? But that may be a tad excessive and/or obsessive [needless to say, I'm a very big fan])

12. I love to dance. Any kind, any time, anywhere. 
Bahaha oldie but a goodie. Hooray for competitive Irish dancing

13. I believe that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. 

Romans 5:8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Galatians 2:20  I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

14. I have no hand-eye coordination. Therefore I'm terrible at most (or maybe all) sports.
(Thus the previously stated Irish dancing stint. I do however LOVE running.) 


15. High school musical 1, 2, and 3 and Two Hannah Montana CDs are on my iPod. I am not ashamed.
(While they are no longer on my iPod (or iPhone rather), I still have no guilt in my enjoyment of the shows/movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment