Wednesday, March 2, 2011

25 is the Magic Number

I had this as a facebook note a while back, but I recently found it again and thought it's be a nice little "get to know you" for the blog. There are 25 random facts, so I'll post them 5 at a time so the interweb is not overwhelmed by the absurd randomness of my life and personality. So here it goes....

1. I love coffee. If you didn't know this, you are probably not my friend. It is my addiction and obsession and honestly what gets me out of bed in the morning. People who add all the creme/milk/sugar/coffeemate/syrup nonsense are posers. Instant coffee=sacrilege.


2. I’m basically 80 years old. I love to knit, bake, clean, and read to small children. My back starts to hurt if I stand up too long, I'm currently contemplating glucosamine supplement for my knee pain, and I’m pretty sure I’ll need a hip replacement before I’m 40. If that doesn’t remind you of your grandmother, I don’t know what will.

(I was tagged in this picture on facebook. You can check my profile, I am not kidding)

3. I really like wintergreen Altoids. I then keep the tins and put things like earrings, change, and bobby pins in them.

4. I laugh a lot. Like, a lot a lot. And most of the time it’s at really silly things. Like myself, and the Disney channel. But I laugh anyways. I’m told it’s contagious.



5. Sarcasm is what I do. I have a true appreciation for those with the driest of humor. Though I've found that it doesn’t work too well via text . . . Sorry friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment