Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

It has been quite some time since I've last posted... The last few months have felt like a whirlwind of events, but in the same sense some parts feel like forever ago. . .
So, here it goes, RECAP:

1. SUMMER: spent at Bil-O-Wood! (where else?) I had my most favorite girls in the whole world again, many of which received their Voyageurette Hat. 
(I'm so proud!)


 I met some new (and old) aussies


Had some fun times in the great Canadian wilderness
(L! is for the way you look, at meeee!)


And had an all-around awesome time with friends, family, and the people I love.

2. SCHOOL: ugh. Stress to the MAX. But I still love it for some reason...
So far this semester I've seen a baby come into this world, 3 babies being pulled out of their mother's womb and into this world (aka C-section aka kinda icky), I've hung out with some schizophrenic and bipolar kids, and survived the first round of test-mania (for some reason all of are exams are within hours of each other this entire semester).

3. SOMEWHERE IN BETWEEN: I feel like I've been exploring a lot the past few months, and will continue to do so in the coming ones. New churches, new faces, public radio, a trip to England, and an Etsy Shop are just a few of the things that have been on my mind lately...


No comments:

Post a Comment