Saturday, March 20, 2010

SPRING!

Is here.
At least I hope it sticks around for a while, until august maybe? I guess it's technically summer then. 
But today is technically spring, and you know what that means:

Vernal Equinox
(I have no idea what this means but it was one of the first things that came up when I google imaged "vernal equinox")

FLOWERS!

tulips-yellow2.jpg

Tulips are my favorite.
I want them in my wedding.

crocus5.jpg

I like crocus too. They're tough little buggers, and usually the first to pop up.

draft_lens2372454module13497671photo_1238813265daffodils.jpg

But I really like Daffodils too. 
We have baby ones in our yard. 

aaaaaaaand -

FDOS cup_2008.jpg
Free Rita's!
So delicious.

I was also able to nap outside, which was AWESOME. We don't have a hammock - or it's broken or something, so I resorted to our trampoline, and after clearing maybe 8 Lbs of pine needles off, it ended up being a lovely napping spot. 

I love naps, and flowers, and rita's, and SPRING.

No comments:

Post a Comment