Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I'm missing a lot.

Brains? possibly. Mental capacity? slowly dwindling. Sanity? definitely gone.
But what I really meant was that there have been little reminders here and there of things that I really miss.

Example #1: ZETA
I was watching Greek and looking at pictures from big little reveal and was thinking about all of the things I LOVE about Greek life, Tiger Family, and the amazing people residing in #12 frat row.


Nursing school is lovely, and I've met some amazing new people, but there are many things I miss about my previous two years of college.
I miss these girls so much!!!


Which brings me to my next example
#2: COLLEGE PARK
Believe it or not I miss it. Shootings, cuddlers, riots . . . I miss it all.
But I really miss my friends and yogiberry





This stuff is so amazing you would miss it too. Though it appears this yogiberry is lacking Mochi, which is an essential part of the experience. 
But for clarification purposes I miss my friends TONS more. 


Example #3: CAMP
I always miss camp. Everyone. Everything. 
Viva la Canada

But I especially miss these people


OBVIOUSLY.

I feel like the significant lack of these things in my life will resolve in time. As soon as i'm finished with clinical and crazy hospital hours I'll be in CP, with my favorite Zeta ladies, and summer will be here before you know it. 
But until then I'll just have to stare at the countdowns on my mac dashboard. Sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment