Friday, January 29, 2010

First Post.

So I'm incredibly new to this new world of blogging, and I must admit, I definitely underestimated the extensive array of interests/purposes/information people "blog" about, which lead me to ask myself, what would I write about? What do I have to say that is so incredibly important I need to share it with the millions of people who are addicted to the internet? Honestly? Not much, but I've definitely had some random experiences . . . homeschooling, competitive irish dancing, a smoothie obsession, musical theater, 300 mile canoe trips, an infomercial obsession, sorority life, cross country running, knitting, pick-up truck driving, sewing, hiking, quilting, baking, nursing, to name a few. . . So there you are, laugh with me, or at me, as I spew my arbitrary and erratic musings as I continue throughout my slightly less than extraordinary life.



No comments:

Post a Comment