Friday, January 29, 2010

Coffee Mugs.


I wouldn't necessarily call myself OCD, but there are a few tendencies lurking in my psyche, one of which involves coffee mugs.

These are the two and only two I currently drink out of. The white one is from Mary Engelbreit's artistic hands and quite appropriately, a gift from my mother.


Encouraging? slightly. Demeaning? perhaps. I think it's something all of us single ladies need to hear once in a while. Not every man is itching to put a ring on it.
The blue mug is from a thrift store in Elliot Lake Ontario, where two other counselors (at Camp Bil-O-Wood) and I spent our day off this past summer.
So why these two mugs? I'm not really sure. It's most likely sentimental value, mushy yes, but why wake up with just Folgers in your cup when you can have memories too?
-Kaitlin Quinn

No comments:

Post a Comment