Wednesday, April 7, 2010

HAPPY

There is a lot of happiness going on in my life right now, so I thought I'd share. . .

1) I saved sim man
He's this cool guy who can talk and have abnormal heart rhythms, lung sounds, his chest rises when he breathes, you can monitor is O2 saturation, temperature, heart rate, and he has peripheral pulses, the list goes on and on. 
Anyways, he was having some trouble. So I saved him and am now COMPLETELY finished with clinical.
That's right DONEZO.

2) I received an AWESOME letter from this guy
I love letters. I'm bad at writing them but I LOVE getting them. Especially from people who are doing fun and exciting things, like hiking the southern half of the Appalachian Trail 

(I'm so jealous)

3) SPRING
I know I posted about it before, but I just love it so much! Seriously, I don't remember everything smelling so good and being so vivid. 

(View from my kitchen table where I spend appx 80% of my life studying, writing papers, doing homework, reading, and of course eating. duh)
Spring spring spring, I love spring, springy spring spring
It just makes me HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment